Good turnout for Adventurer Todd Offenbacher’s talk

Skiing-EMBClimber, skier and adventurer Todd Offenbacher spoke at Sierra Nevada College Oct. 8, highlighting his climbing trips in Alaska and his ski mountaineering in Antarctica. What an awesome presentation for ODAL students! There was great attendance as well from the community and SNC students.

Todd is just one of many inspiring speakers SNC is starting to bring to the campus and community beyond. These events are sponsored by the Student Government Association!

Anna Evans said, “I really enjoyed Todd’s presentation. I admire his passion for adventure, people, and new experiences. He did a great job of keeping the presentation upbeat, interesting, and funny, all while educating the audience and sharing his knowledge of the outdoors. I also liked that he was very humble about the incredible skills he possesses. This made it easy to relate to him. Overall, Todd, was a great inspiration. He motivated me to think big and not to let anything hold me back. He also gave me a different perspective in regard to taking healthy risks. I appreciate him taking the time to come talk to us at SNC, sharing his phenomenal experiences and great sense of humor.”